Big Data and Hadoop Online Training and Placement Program For | OPT | | EAD - Atlanta, GAWednesday, 31 July 2013
Big Data and Hadoop training course is designed to provide knowledge and skills to become a successful Hadoop Developer. In-depth knowledge of concepts such as Hadoop Distributed File System, Hadoop Cluster, Map-Reduce, Hbase Zookeeper etc. will be covered in the course.
•Master the concepts of Hadoop Distributed File System.
•Understand Cluster Setup and Installation.
•Understand MapReduce and Functional programming.
•Implement HBase, MapReduce Integration, Advanced Usage and Advanced Indexing.
•Have a good understanding of ZooKeeper service and Sqoop.
•Develop a working Hadoop Architecture.
Who should go for this course?
This course is designed for developers with some programming experience (preferably Java) who are looking forward to acquire a solid foundation of Hadoop Architecture. Existing knowledge of Hadoop is not required for this course.
•Benefits of joining
• Quality Course Material & E-books
• 24 x 7 Online access to trainers for Doubts Clarification
• Project based training with hands on exp
• Resume Preparation Guidance
• Mock Interviews from Professional Consultants
• Marketing one-on-one with a Recruiter
• Real-time Project Documents
• Onsite Job assistance for 12 months.
Thanks and Regards